Saturday 30 June 2007

Sea world

We went to Seaworld today and were unsure if we could top the previous day as it had been so wonderful. We didn't have to worry it was brilliant.

Kieran enjoyed feeding the dolphins but was a little unsure about petting them.

We managed to get a special pass because I took my DLA form with me. They were also very generous and we didn't have to queue up for rides. The boys had a wonderful day. Richard has always loved sharks and was quite taken with the shark tanks and tropical fish bar in the restraunt.


We also found out that we could reserve a place in the shark cage as Rich would love that and as his 18th birthday is coming up, it would be a good present.


We also saw beluga whales and watched as some people played with them. I decided to give myself an early birthday present also and reserved a place to see them on the same day as Richard. This is a gorgeous place, Rich and I will be returning later in the week. This day turned out to be as good as the day before. There is so much to do in Florida and we are running out of days to do them in.

No comments: