Tuesday 24 July 2007

My *$th Birthday

It's that day again, with a difference....I AM IN EGYPT!!!!
I can't beleive it! My sister gave me a lovely dress and bracelet that I will be wearing tonight and my children gave me a photo album. We chilled all day again. I could get used to this...the waiters do everything. The custom in Egypt is that the men do everything for the women and when this was mentioned to my son he said " yeh, but I'm on holiday", no change there then : )
I had a birthday cake (above) from the hotel management which was very kind and we took it with us to the restaraunt.
The guys (Fun 2 c) played in the Regatta club tonight Jon anbd the girls weregreat as usual. They played some requests for us including purple haze by Jimi Hendrix, Lithium by Nirvana and Bryan Adams Summer of 69 and baby when your gone which I dueted with Jon on. I had a great day and am glad to be here but I do miss Kieran.