Thursday 9 August 2007

It's over!

Well....that is it. As the sun sets on these holidays and I have to say they have both been fantastic. One has been to a country that is rich in everything and the other to a country not so well off. It was quite a contrast and I enjoyed every minute of it. I am glad I was able to enjoy them both to the full as who knows how long it will be before I am disabled by this disease. Theo behaved very well on both holidays. Thanx Theo!

I saw one little creature that definatley needs to be included in this blog. A dragon fly, he was on some flowers outside the cruise ship and stayed there for quite a while, long enough for me to take some shots of him.

Thankyou for taking the time to read my blogs and if there are any questions or just need to chat then, please contact me.
Debz
Phu_phita@hotmail.com