Sunday 8 July 2007

The last day

This is it! it's all over, we are going home tomorrow and will be so sorry to leave this beautiful place behind. I want to pack it into my suitcase and take it with me. We have had an amazing time. The boys don't want to do anything today but I am not staying in . I went to down town Disney and had a look around. I would love to have seen more of the night life but aybe someday I can come back. We let the balloons go today as we would probably not be able to take them on the plane. ( the balloons were part of the Disney welcome hamper we recieved) We let them go in memory of my darling dad who, I'm sure, would have loved this place. All back to normal tomorrow. I haven't thought about Theo (my cancer) for 2 weeks. I think he has been away on his own holiday. It will be great to see Siobhan as I have missed her so much. The video diary went very well and hopefully some good stuff will come from the blogs.

No comments: