Tuesday 10 July 2007

Back home

We arrived back home to Plymouth ad the first thing I did was hug Siobhan. She had been in my thoughts the whole time we were away. One of the first calls I got when we arrived home was to arrange my CT scan. Well....I had 2 weeks not thinking about Theo.

I am now looking forward to my next venture which is a trip to Egypt. We will be going for 2 weeks and will be seeing all the sights and history of Egypt. We will be going to the valley of the Kings and Queens, seeing the pyramids, going on a nile cruise and visiting the Egyptian museum and much more. I will be going with my daughter, Siobhan, my son, Richard, my siter, Jacqui and Siobhan's boyfriend James. I am looking forward to this holiday as much as the Florida trip. I wil miss my liitle bean though (Kieran my youngest son). I will be doing a blog when I came back.

No comments: