Tuesday 26 June 2007

Universals Island of adventure

Our first journey away from the hotel was the island of adventure which had a lot of rides for the boys, David and I to go on.
There was a 3D ride called "the amazing adventures of Spiderman". What a ride! it was so realistic, I went on it 3 times which is good for me. The ride is a simulator and all Spiderman's enemies attack the car we are in and we felt every thud, explosion and shudder that is produced with an impact. Hydroman appeared twice and pounded down his fist on the car. We felt the thud and the spray of water from his fist.

Kieran enjoyed the cat in the hat ride.
We also went on a ride called Ripsaw falls. Richard assured me I wouldn't get wet...he lied and Kieran didn't let him forget it. I got saturated, I was soaked right through.
Kieran liked the part where a train was on the way towards us and we went down the slide into water. With the weather being so hot, it didn't take long to dry off.

No comments: